If, on the run up to your big day, you're treating your body as a temple but still fancy a sweet treat this pancake day, we've dug out the perfect solution.
Vogue has shared this grain-free, gluten-free, dairy-free and sugar-free pancake recipe and it's flippin' good. (Get it ... get it?)
High in protein but low in carbs, these little bad boys take any and all guilt out of getting your pancake on this evening. So get those frying pans out, folks, and get flipping.
- 2 eggs (room temperature)
- 2 tablespoons of virgin coconut oil or butter, melted
- 2-4 tablespoons of warm water
- 2 tablespoons of coconut flour
- 1.5 tablespoons of maple syrup
- 1 tiny sprinkle of salt
- ¼ teaspoon of baking powder
- ½ teaspoon or more of vanilla extract
- Cashew mango cream
- 1/2 cup of whole cashews
- 30g dried mango soaked in ½ cup of filtered water